Anthony Keeley graduated from the University of Tasmania in 2000. He completed Orthopaedic training in 2010 in Sydney and then undertook further training in joint replacement surgery, trauma, and limb deformity surgery. He completed two 6 month fellowships in pelvic and acetabular trauma, complex peri-articular trauma, limb deformity surgery and lower limb arthroplasty. At the completion of these fellowships he returned to Sydney to begin practice.
Dr Keeley joined the Sydney Orthopaedic Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery practice at the start of 2011. His main areas of interest are hip and knee surgery, complex trauma surgery, and deformity correction.
Dr Keeley has a strong research interest and audits his practice and monitors outcomes in order to improve the service he offers his patients. He also participates in a number of teaching activities involving orthopaedic trainees, medical students, nursing staff and others.
- FRACS (Ortho) 2010
- MBBS (Tasmania) 1995-2000
- BMedSc (Tasmania) 1995-1998
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship, Royal Brisbane Hospital
- Pelvic and Acetabular Trauma Fellowship, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane
- Primary + Revision Hip Replacement through both anterior/posterior approach
- Primary + Revision Knee Replacement using navigation systems
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Knee ligament reconstruction, including ACL
- Fracture/Trauma Surgery
- Deformity Correction
- St George Public Hospital (VMO)
- The Sutherland Public Hospital (VMO)
- Kareena Private Hospital (VMO)
- St George Private Hospital (VMO)
- Kogarah Rooms (Monday, Wednesday’s PM)
- Caringbah (Monday – once a month)
- Menai (Wednesday AM – fortnightly)
SPECIAL BILLING POLICY:
- AMA rates
- Discount for aged pensioners (No Gap/Known Gap)