For all appointments and enquiries, please call 02 9587 4720 or contact us via our enquiry form here.
We are open Monday to Friday (except Holidays) between 9am and 5pm.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment to fill in a health questionnaire and supply your personal details.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- A referral from your General Practitioner or other doctor
- Medicare or Veterans Affairs card
- Insurance information
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for an orthopaedic condition we will require x-rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress.
Please dress so that the body part you are having trouble with can be easily examined and/or X-rayed. For example, please wear shorts if you are attending for a knee problem.
To cancel an appointment:
- Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.